Custom Search

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Richard Gowens,I am a single man who loves to fish,hunt and spend time outdoors.Just about the only thing that comes between me and fishing and hunting is work and family.(sometimes work loses) I have two sons and one daughter who have blessed me with five grandaughters and four grandsons. LETS GO FISHING

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fried Catfish

One of my favorite ways to fix fried catfish is to take my catfish filets and place them in a container and spread Louisianna hot sauce on them covering them with a nice coating.Then I cover the catfish filets and place them in the fridge overnight.Then I remove the catfish when I'm ready to start cooking,I lay the catfish on some paper towels in a single layer and pat them dry with aother paper towel and begin breading.Icook my catfish in a fish cooker at 350 degrees until the catfish floats,remove and enjoy.

Happy Fishing,Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment